Friday with Meda

Yesterday I had a beautiful and funny day with my friend Meda from http://handmadebymeda.blogspot.com.I was very tired but I enjoyed every moment spent there.I did some shopping with her and then she invited me to her studio work.We made a gift to each other and we did experiments with alcohol ink and stamps. I worked with her cuttlebug and I love it .She's a nice person and really kind.

I love her studio which is very well organized.^__^

She also showed me amazing craft stuff and I can wait to buy a part of them.I forgot to take my favorite card ''Vintage Valentine''( she was so nice and asked me if I want that card:D and of course my answer was : YES!,but I forgot it)
Meda Thanks for all the things you've given to me.


See you soon with new projects. Hugs!

Comments

  1. Ce dragut! Ti-am pus tot ce ai uitat intr-o punguta si ti le trimit prin posta :P.

    ReplyDelete
  2. si ce ati creat? mi-ar fi placut sa vad;

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment