Shkitclub OCT creations

Good morning blogcreatures,

Thank you so much for taking your time to support me with your kind words on my previous post.Everything it's ok now.Thanks a lot.
Today is my very first day at Scrappy Happiness Kit Club. I really love the mini album kit for this month.It's reallly beautiful.Don't forget to check out the website right here.


NOTE: ''The magic of Oz '' Mini album kit is SOLD OUT! Our kits sell quick so MAKE SURE to JOIN while you can. 


(Click Image)
(Click Image)
(Click Image)
Love this kit! For this 8 x 8 layout I used: Journey to Oz , Yellow Brick Boad  12 x 12 paper by G45, Prima white flowers, Maya Road Kraft Doilies and Kraft mini tickets.


(Click Image)


(Click Image)


(Click Image)


(Click Image)
You can check out the video tutorial for this ATC  mini album right here. 
 (Click Image)
 (Click Image)
(Click Image)
 I love my new mini mail holder. Is so simple to make your own mail holder. You should give it a try!
(Click Image)
Thank you so much Drew for this awsome oct kit! Don't forget to check out the Shkitclub website and our design team

Have a great day!

Comments

  1. WOW....way to rock that kit...LOVE your style!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is GORGEOUS Maria!!!!! Congrats on your new DT, they're lucky to have you

    xo

    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhhhhhh you are so so clever. These have blown me away. So creative.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally gorjuss!

    Good luck & have fun.xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment