Time Flies

Morning blogcreatures,

Being a nanny is not easy, but it's a good life experience. I had this experience in Spain and sometimes I really miss the kids.

Here's the first layout I made for them. Can't wait to see them again one day.

Today I'd like to share with you all a second layout I made for Sara, Lucas, Dario and their mom Mari Vi, using  Pro 31 Designs supplies.

(Click Image)
Lucas, Sara and Dario
(Click Image)
Love the layout.I enjoy makin 8 x 8 layouts. It's the perfect size and I have sufficient surface area to work on.

Pro 31 Designs Supplies:

  • Porcelain White Mini Roses WhiteWheat 3-Tone Orange Acrylic Sprays Stems
  • Tear Drop Pearl Trim Cream
  • White Mulberry Curly Rolled Edges Bunched Flowers
  • Shabby Bird
  • Cream Flat Back Daisy Flowers Pearls Medium
  • Red Mulberry Curly Rolled Edges Bunched Flowers
  • Green Small Leafs Scrapbooking Card making Weddings

Please check out Esmeralda's shop.Click HERE.

Have a wonderful day!

Comments

  1. Oh wow, such a gorgeous layout. Beautiful children as well.
    Hugs
    Desire

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment