Star box

Morning blogcreatures,

Such a beautiful morning! I really love this beautiful song from Soha- Mil Pasos. Today's post is not about music, so don't worry.  I made a new creation for Sizzix. You should check  the website for awsome deals and inspiration. I had this idea one night. Why  not make a star box? So complicated but yet , so easy. Check out the result.



This is such a beautiful box for a mini present. Of course you can create any size and as tall as you like. Let  me know in the comments below if you'd like to learn how to make this box.


For this creation I used:


Comments

  1. This is such a beautifully embellished box and a great gift idea.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely, great choice of paper and embellies - perfect! jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous sweetie...and I hope you had a lovely weekend too...:o)

    biggest of hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved listing to Mil Pasos as I read your blog today, Maria. This is the second song you have shared that is in Spanish, which surprises me. I lived in Venezuela when I was a young girl,and today my brother lives in Santo Domingo, so I speak Spanish and love the music! I also love your star gift box and like that you can change the size of the box! Will check out Sizzix--and the sale! Thanks for sharing today!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment