Christmas tag

Hello everyone,

Who's ready for Christmas? I have a new creation to share, using lovely dies from Sizzix and a few stamps from my stash. I love making tags!  Sizzix has a great collection of  tag dies. You can find them over here.

I hope to get a better camera, in the near future. Sorry,if the pictures don't show the real beauty of my handmade creations. However, I had so much fun making this cute tag. I really love the new ''Back to nature'' dies.


Have you seen the new look of Sizzix? The new website looks really good. Just check it out! Also, if you want to save some money before holidays, check out the sale page.

I hope you like today's creation. Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!

Supplies:
Sizzix Framelits Die Set 8PK - Tag Collection  Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 3PK - Back to Nature  Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 4PK - Tag & Phrases
Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)    Sizzix Accessory - Die Brush & Foam Pad for Wafer-Thin Dies

Comments

Post a Comment