Pin cushion jar

Morning everyone,

It's time to share a new creation for Craft Heaven Shop inspirational blog. This week we have ''anything but a card' theme. I used a few supplies from the lovely shop Craft Heaven Shop, to decorate a mini jar.

I have a few mini jars and I really don't want to throw them away. They are so cute! Instead,I made a pin cushion jar. I love sewing, but I hate having small pins all over the floor.


Having a baby nephew can be fun or big chaos. However, I love stealing his baby powder to create embossing buddy or stealing his empty baby food jars. He hates the taste of it anyway.

Have you seen the new products? Christmas is around the corner and Craft Heaven Shop has some new lovely products. Also, don't forget to stop by the inspirational blog for more creations. Thanks for stopping by! Have a lovely day!

Supplies:

Comments

Post a Comment