Miss you ...so very much

Hello there,

Today's card is for Whimsy Stamps, using their amazing products. I always like to add a twist to my stamped images. Masking is one of the things I like to do . You don't have to cut the stamp, to get the part you like. Just use a bit of masking paper and you will get great results.


For example I can get  two / three designs out of this ''Betty and Bob'' stamp, by using a bit of masking. I thought the dragon would look really cute on his own. This design is so adorable and Whimsy Stamps has so much more , plus monthly releases. How great is that? Check out the wonderful products over here.

I hope you like today's card and if you do, check out my other posts. 'till next time stay safe and be creative.

Supplies:

Whimsy Stamps Betty and Bob
Whimsy Stamps Hand Stitched Nested Rectangles
Whimsy Stamps Many Thanks
Whimsy Stamps  Distant friends
Whimsy Stamps Christmas Cheer Enamel Dots

Comments

Post a Comment